Looking for the best ways when it comes to unlocking iPhone 4? This is perhaps one of the most important questions that one should consider when he is the proud owner of an iPhone unit. Unlocking iPhone opens lots of exciting applications especially those restricted by Apple Company. But the most important function of unlocking is being able to access to another SIM card of another network provider. Here’s a lowdown on how to unlock iPhone within minutes.
Steps on How to Unlock iPhone 4
The following guide is intended for iPhone 4 which is updated with iOS 3.1.3 until 4.0 This is not applicable to versions later than 4.0. There are lots of online unlocking software intended for these versions. These often vary since iPhone companies always find innovative means for iPhone not to get jailbroken. But solutions seem to emerge more often making it now easier for users to overcome restrictions and unlock their phones.
Here are the sample guide on how iPhone 4 gets unlocked.
1. The first thing to consider is to connect the iPhone on Internet network.
2. Open the Internet browser in the iPhone. This is Safari.
3. Then download the jailbreaking/unlocking tool. One must also take note that before doing the unlocking process, the firmware version of the iPhone must be checked. In this particular guide, iPhone firmware 3.1.3 until 4.0. is best recommended.
4. Then, proceed to Settings. Go to the General page, then proceed to the Network. One must turn off the 3G.
5. Upon installing Cydia, the iPhone is already jailbroken. This is usually the first part in unlocking the iPhone.
6. Find the jailbreak software application in the phone. Go to the search page and type the unlock software. Once presented with various versions, one must take note of it.
7. For some unlock software, they are not capable of unlocking because they have version less than 1.0.1 If this is your case, choose the button “Manage” and select the menu Sources, then Edit and Add. On the text field, one must place ‘repo666’.
8. Next, reboot the phone. Once opened, you will notice that there has been change in the version and this became higher.
9. If the unlocking version is higher, then there’s really no need to undergo steps 7 and 8 because the application can readily be applied. Then, after rebooting, one’s iPhone 4 is already successfully unlocked.
Following all the methods above will only take within 5 to 10 minutes. It is very easy and convenient. The iPhone company may always come up with so many restrictions and even look for ways for the unit not to get easily jailbroken, but these are easily given solution by so many brilliant minds It is recommended that one should update iPhone 4 to higher version minus the hassle of losing the unlock.
The process of unlocking may be very easy, but choosing reliable and efficient software must be given with utmost consideration. There are those which have poor quality of software and even give due harm to one’s iPhone, so it is essential to be always cautious.
Do you want to learn more about unlocking and updating? Visit: Software For Unlocking iPhone 4 Automatically
The best way to find excellent and reliable unlock software online is to check and verify a certain program through customers’ feedbacks and get opinions of those who have tried it. One must also check if support system for customers is available. Cost must also be reasonable. These can easily be seen and compared.
If you want to find the right unlock iPhone software right away, then waste no time. Visit: Unlocking iPhone 4